Tuesday, August 26, 2008

သူျပန္သြားပါျပီ



On his transfer today (Monday) to AC Milan, Andriy Shevchenko has expressed gratitude for the support he received during his two seasons at Chelsea.

The move back to Italy was completed this afternoon following a medical examination and immediately afterwards, Shevchenko made the following statement.

'I would like to thank Chelsea Football Club - the fans, staff, players and management - for all the support you gave me during my time at the club.

'I would also like to express my gratitude to Roman Abramovich for all his help and encouragement.

'It was unfortunate I suffered a number of injuries during my time here but I always gave my all, whatever the circumstances.

'I really have enjoyed playing in England and have made many friendships that will stay with me forever. I will always look back with fond memories of my time at this really great club. Thank you.'


ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္ ရွက္ခ်န္ကို ။ ေအာင္ျမင္ အဆင္ေျပပါေစဗ်ာ။


No comments: